Serra Enzyme 80,000IU Super Capsules
Serra Enzyme 80,000 IU – Is There No End To The Amazing Benefits Of This Miracle Enzyme?
These Serrapeptase 80,0000 capsules has been specially designed for those who require good dosages, or wish to take less to suit their lifestyle or finances. Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- An Organic Proteolytic Enzyme
- Producing Anti-Inflammatory Mediators
- May Help To Support Many Normal Body Processes
- Naturally Processed
- Delayed Release For Optimum Systemic Delivery
Therapeutic Level: 1-3 tablets three times per day on an empty stomach.
Maintenance Level: 1 Capsule 2-3 times per day
Take the highest dose for 7 days, or until the symptoms decrease substantially and then drop down to 2-3 per day.
Children and Animals: A recommended doses of 1 Capsule per day for children or small animals. The dose can be increased for larger dogs or horses.
Serra Enzyme™ contains Serrapeptase, which is a naturally occurring proteolytic enzyme, isolated from the silkworm. It is used as part of a healthy daily diet and lifestyle, where it breaks down certain proteins by hydrolysis. The effect of negative protein hydrolysis means that you may better support normal body processes involving:
- The natural healing process
- Sinus activity
- Fluid balance
- Joint mobility
- Post-surgical recovery
- Anti-inflammation, and
- Waste and toxin removal
Serrapeptase is processed naturally in the laboratory through a fermentation process. It was originally found in the silkworm, where it is naturally present in its intestine. This immunologically active enzyme is completely bound to the alpha 2 macroglobulin in biological fluids.
This proteolytic enzyme is able to digest certain types of protein, but attacking only dead tissues. Studies suggest that this enzyme in the body produces anti-inflamatory mediators that reduce swelling, redness, and pain.
The enzyme contributes to a blockage of the release of pain-inducing amines from inflamed tissue. Blocking amines results in a reduction of swelling and other inflamatory responses.
It has been suggested that those with joint problems and slow healing, for example, or those experiencing injury or post-operative recovery, may benefit from improved nutritional and dietary levels of Serrapeptase.
The actions of Serrapeptase also seem to affect mucous production through improved drainage, such as that excuded in respiratory inflammation.
Studies suggest that Serrapeptase may have modulatory effects on specific acute phase proteins that are involved in the inflammatory process. This is substantiated by a report of significant reductions in C3 and C4 complement, increases in opsonising protein and reductions in concentrations of haptoglobulin, which is a scavenger protein that inhibits lysosomal protease.
Serra Enzyme™ is the Serrapeptase enzyme that earned the title… ‘The Miracle Enzyme’.
Its wide use throughout the past 30 years, 23 studies, successful use by doctors throughout the world. Along with a fantastic library of testimonials, you may find this a worthy addition to a healthy daily diet.
Serra Enzyme™ 80,000IU capsules are delayed release, and are taken on an empty stomach to ensure that they are activated in the small intestine rather than in the stomach. There are no known side effects or interactions with any prescription drug or other supplements.
Containing 80,000IU’s of natural Serrapeptase, known as ‘The Miracle Enzyme’, Serra Enzyme™ is formulated to give maximum benefit in the minimum time.
HOW TO TAKE SERRA ENZYME ®
- Always take Serra Enzyme on an empty stomach – about 30 minutes before a meal or at least 2 hours after a meal
- Best times – upon waking, before lunch, before bed
- Drink 8 ounces of water (1/2 pint) every time you take it.
- Dosage – Take 1 – 3 capsules up to 3 times a day. The higher dosages (6 – 9 capsules a day) can be taken when you need a therapeutic dose. It may take weeks before you experience significant improvement. A maintenance dose would be 2 – 3 capsules a day (take 1 capsule at a time).
- You can take Serra Enzyme continuously, long term, without diminishing your results. In over 25 years of studies and usage, no harmful side effects or contraindications have been found. Serrapeptase (the active ingredient in Serra Enzyme) has been used for over 30 years in Europe and Asia to reduce pain, inflammation, and excess mucus secretion in the body. More than 40 clinical studies have shown beneficial effects from taking Serra Enzyme.
- Serra Enzyme capsules are enteric coated to protect them from being damaged by stomach acids. Enteric coating means that the Serra Enzyme will dissolve in the small intestine, rather than in the stomach, so that the serrapeptase can be absorbed into the body and delivered where needed. If you can’t swallow capsules, you can open the capsules and mix the powder with a small amount of water or honey.
- You can continue taking nutritional supplements and prescribed medications while taking Serra Enzyme.
- If you experience digestive discomfort when first taking Serra Enzyme, try adding ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda to the water that you take with the Serra Enzyme.
- If you are having surgery, stop taking the Serra Enzyme at least 24 hours before surgery. Restart 24 – 48 hours after the surgery. Taking Serra Enzyme post-op may help clear the scarring and help prevent lesions and adhesions.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 90|
Amount Per Serving Information
Amount per serving
|*Daily Value not established|
|Other Ingredients: HPMCP enteric coating, rice flour|